voipforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED THESE NCLI ROUTES WITH HUGE LIVE TRAFFIC( flexible payment(paypal/bank wire/wester union))

Go down

NEED THESE NCLI ROUTES WITH HUGE LIVE TRAFFIC( flexible payment(paypal/bank wire/wester union)) Empty NEED THESE NCLI ROUTES WITH HUGE LIVE TRAFFIC( flexible payment(paypal/bank wire/wester union))

Post  caroline_maize Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:32 am

Dear partners,
Maize Communication is looking for direct ncli routes.Huge live traffic with best rate.We can provide stable traffic for you and flexible payment is available.
If you have any direct ncli route please contact us .
CUBA +53
CONGO +243
CHAD +235
CAMEROON +237
GOBON +241
PAKISTAN +923
PHILIPPINE smart&global
SOUTH AFRICA all code
NIGERIA +234
NEPAL +977
UGANDA +256
MOROCCO +212
SUDAN +249
Please share your offer rate if you cover any of these destinations or you can also offer us your any direct route. We have wholesale live traffic for A-Z destination.

Thanks & Regards
Email:caroline@maize.com

caroline_maize

Back to top Go down